A text compare tool is a online application that is designed to compare and analyze the differences between two or more texts. Text compare tools typically provide a side-by-side or merged view of the compared texts, highlighting additions, deletions, modifications, and moved sections. They enable users to easily track and review changes, collaborate on content, and ensure accuracy and consistency.
Paste the two pieces of text to be compared into the two edit boxes, and then click the Compare button. Then the program will give you the difference between the two texts.
1. Open Microsoft Word and open the two documents you want to compare.
2. Go to the 'Review' tab on the Word toolbar.
3. Click on the 'Compare' button in the 'Compare' group.
4. Select 'Compare Documents' from the dropdown menu.
5. In the 'Original Document' section, choose the first document.
6. In the 'Revised Document' section, choose the second document.
7. Click on the 'OK' button.
1. Open Google Docs and open the two documents you want to compare.
2. In one of the documents, select the portion of text you want to compare.
3. Right-click on the selected text and choose 'Compare Text' from the context menu.
4. A sidebar will appear showing the differences between the selected text in both documents, including additions, deletions, and modifications.